Dear Northpointe Family,
With our community starting to reopen, we will start to allow clients into our building under safe, controlled circumstances on June 8, 2020. While our doors remain locked, call us when you arrive and a staff member will soon escort you directly to a private exam room. As we are experiencing prolonged wait times, we may take your pet inside first, then escort you inside once an exam room is available.
Here are some steps we are taking to keep everyone safe:
- Face coverings are required for entry
- Customers must maintain a minimum six-foot distance from non-household members
- Only 1-2 people per appointment are allowed in the building due to limited occupancy
- Limited occupancy of 8-11 customers at a time for proper physical distancing
- Do not shake hands or have physical contact with others
- Sanitize or wash hands upon entering the building
- Please do not enter our facility if you have a cough, fever, or shortness of breath
- We thoroughly clean each exam room between all appointments
- We frequently clean our reception area throughout the day
- We offer curbside check in and telemedicine options
Thank you for your patience, understanding, and continued support.
Northpointe Veterinary Hospital
TO LET US KNOW YOU ARE HERE AND SOMEONE WILL GREET YOU SHORTLY.