We’ve Moved! Visit Northpointe Veterinary Hospital at Our New Location
When you need emergency care for your pet, comprehensive preventive care, or pet dental care you want a vet location that is convenient and well-equipped. Northpointe Veterinary Hospital’s new location just off of Highway 99 and two blocks south of Highway 20 (Colusa Boulevard) has easy access and ample parking so it’s simple to get your companion immediate medical care.
Our new state-of-the-art, 10,000-square-foot facility is equipped with:
- Specialized medical and diagnostic equipment – Examination, diagnosis, and treatment are heightened and elevated with sophisticated equipment. You don’t have to wait for test results from outside labs – we are able to find out what is going on with your pet and treat him immediately.
- A high-tech sterile surgical suite – From procedures like pet dental cleanings to spaying and neutering to stitching up injuries, having a high-tech surgical suite means your pet is tended to efficiently on-site in a facility equipped with methods of anesthesia and modern equipment for exceptional treatment.
- An imaging room for x-rays and telemetric ultrasound – There will be no need to transport your pet to a bigger facility or suffer the limited knowledge of outdated equipment. Our imaging room produces detailed x-rays and complex ultrasound results for accurate diagnosis.
- An intensive care (ICU) ward equipped with oxygen cages for critical care – When your pet’s life is in jeopardy or they are suffering with respiratory issues, you will be thankful for a veterinary hospital that is equipped with an ICU ward and oxygen cages to keep your pet comfortable while undergoing treatment or waiting for further care.
- A separate hospitalization ward for cats – If you are a cat parent, you know these creatures can be finicky and temperamental. Instead of isolating our cat patients, however, we like to think of our cat ward as a designer area reserved only for feline royalty.
- An advanced-design isolation ward – It is natural to have concerns about the health of your pet being further compromised by its neighbors in the vet hospital and their own unique conditions. Our advanced-design isolation ward minimizes the transfer of diseases or contagious infections to ensure that your pet’s only health concern remains the one for which you brought them to our facility.
- A full veterinary pharmacy – When you need a prescription for your pet, it is incredibly convenient to have a full vet pharmacy on site, especially if your visit to our hospital occurred during the wee hours of the night. Our goal is to simplify your pet care, especially if your pet needs immediate pharmaceutical attention.
- Climate-controlled indoor kennel suites with clear glass panels and a trenchless cleaning system – Our facility is, above all, clean and sanitary. We aim to maintain the good condition of our healthy patients and reduce any possibility of sick patients developing new problems with state-of-the-art, climate-controlled indoor kennel suites.
- Outdoor walking area with synthetic turf – Every pet needs fresh air, and the outdoor walking area at Northpointe Veterinary Hospital is designed with synthetic turf which is kind to their bodies while still giving animals an opportunity to get the exercise they need to heal and remain healthy.
Northpointe Veterinary Hospital remains a full-service companion animal hospital, serving the Sacramento north counties region 24 hours a day. Our veterinarians and trained staff are on-site around the clock. You never have to be concerned about interrupting the doctor “on call” for your pet emergency. We are here to serve you and care for your pet immediately should an illness, injury, dental problem, or other health complication arise.
Knowing that our staff are is active on the premises of Northpointe Veterinary Hospital all day, every day also provides peace of mind for pet owners who have chosen to board their pet with us. Your beloved friend will never be completely alone at the times when you are unable to be with them.
Northpointe Veterinary Hospital is the only 24-hour veterinary hospital in the Yuba City area. Rely on our facility and talented and caring staff for all of your pet’s health care needs.
Northpointe Veterinary Hospital
880 West Onstott Road
Yuba City, CA 95991